spatian (spay-shee-an/spa-tee-an, adjective, noun)
- A mental activity, that’s not patterned in phrenic chronological formations.
- A mental activity that’s devoid of time continuum existence and experiences.
- A mental formation, devoid of three dimensional time tenses (e.g., past, present and future).
- A mental active force, that’s not patterned to sense time—regardless of its timeless phrenic activity, being encompassed and surrounded in a chronological world.
- A mental active force (soul) that’s neurologically formed to live in spatial (constant) pattern, as opposed to living in time (continuum) pattern.
- A mental persona who is spatial, as opposed to being chronological.
- A mental activity devoid of anamnesis, and time-velocity existence and experiences.
- Time as solely conceptual (cynreality), and space as solely absolute (reality).
- A mental active force, patterned to experience its activity in perpetual space, whilst devoid of transient time.
spa-ti-en, adjective, noun (made of mental active space and not mental active time).
spa-ti-al, noun (existing or occurring in space).
Heptaspace, Excyclus 1, 5 R.M. E.E. (Solar West): ENG spatian.
Word Origin & File
5 R.M. E.E., from Modern ENG, spatian: From spati (L prefix spati- meaning space, empty of time) + an (L suffix –an meaning “one who is”) = (“one who is empty of time:” or, “one who is without time:” or, “one who is space“). “Spatian,” or, “Spatien,” entails a mental active force (soul) that is devoid of time. A spatian only experiences existing within constant space (devoid of experiencing continuum transient time)—also, a spatian is spatial itself, as well as living in space. For a spatian, the anamnesis experiences of a past is non-existent; but only constant, expanding mental remembrances, are experienced from cognitive memories. For a spatian, premonitions, fortune-telling, destinies, fates and divination do not exist as an absolute reality; however, a spatian does recognizes the concept of prophecies (because a prophecy is recognized, not as predetermined by time itself, but by some divine intervention—controlling human events by divine will and intent). A spatian does not experience variable velocities by space itself—but by the persons, occurrences and happenings in themselves, that are moving within space, is what determine variable velocities in space. For a spatian, time is solely a state of mental activity.
[This word was originally constructed in Heptaspace, Excyclus 1, 5 R.M. E.E. (Solar West): Created by: Sabiazoth]
Originally, this article was posted in my Tumblr account on:
[Article Posted by: Sabiazoth]
[Writing & Concept, Created & Produced by: Sabiazoth]
[Aspaty: Trispace, Pastucycle 11, 7 R.M. E.C. (Solar South)]
[Gregorian: June 19, 2013]
[Updated: Tetraspace, Holocycle 8, 12 R.M. E.E. (Solar North) / Gregorian: January 24, 2018]