Tetranomen (tě – tră – nō – měn, noun)
- (of the not-I) the Hebrew letters that sound out nothingness, consisting four Hebraic consonants: Z H Z H.
- A four letter Hebrew name that is translated as, Zahozah.
- A Hebrew name solely originating from psychical inversion (not of somatic sameness).
- the four Hebrew letters that sound out the empty juxtapositional space, between the psycho and the soma, of the psychosomatic hybrid fusion (i.e., of the mental activity force/soul fusion).
- A sacred phrased name (possessive sound) that means, “IT is That IT is.”
- The nonentity (the nameless name).
- The name that’s nameless.
Aspaty/Space: Hexaspace, Dormicycle 13, 10 R.M. E.C. (Solar North)
Dec. 25, 2015: ENG Tetranomen.
Word Origin & File
10 R.M. E.C. / 2015, from Modern ENG, Tetranomen; from (G prefix, tetra–, meaning number four) + (L suffix, –nomen, meaning name): literally meaning, a four letter name. The ‘Tetranomen’ is a term solely originated from psychical inversion, and not through the external facilitation of association identity order (somatic sameness): formulated by the inverse entity itself, with four in particular Hebrew consonants; and they are, zayin, heh, zayin, and heh ( ה ז ה ז ), in which is translated as Z H Z H: an arrangement of Hebraic letters that demonstrate a nearness or approach of making contact without actual solid taction. It also means, “IT is That IT is;” which, in its most vestal pronunciation, it is uttered as, “The not-I is That not-I is” (i.e., “Am the am without the I“). Adding then the appropriate vowels in between the consonants ( ă ō ă ), the Tetranomen is properly translated as Z a H o Z a H ( Zahozah ). The Tetranomen reveals a name (a sound) that’s in correlation to nothingness (not so much as emptiness, but more of nonentity): a void space that’s juxtapositional of a non-homogeneous hybrid fusion (e.g., of the psychosomatic hybrid fusion: composed of the immaterial psycho and the material soma). It is the very name that is nameless.
[Article Posted by: Sabiazoth Alonso]
[Writing & Concept by: Sabiazoth Alonso]
[Aspaty/Space: Hexaspace, Dormicycle 13, 10 R.M. E.C. (Solar North)]
[Image: Sabiazoth Alonso]