conscious 2 (kon – she’us, noun)
- Biological somatic automaton thought, that is purely and solely instinctive.
- Absolute conditional automaton thought(s), depending on specific kind-species.
- Conscious (able to automatically instinctively thought-out, without awareness).
- A misnomer, when conscious 1 is applied as one in the same with the immaterial mind.
- An instinctual awakened and alerted thought, without awareness (e.g., animal species).
- Thought as an instinct: Thought as somatic.
- Thought, as not a distinct capacity of the-Mind.
- An instinctive recognizable thought, but no realization to it.
- An instinctive observant thought, but no insight to it.
- An instinctive knowledgeable thought, but no acknowledgement to it.
- An instinctive territorial thought, but no jurisdiction to it.
- An instinctive personality thought, but no persona to it.
- An Instinctive memory thought, but no known experience(s) to it.
non-con-sci-ous, adjective (automaton instincts that are operative without automaton cerebral thought process; e.g., the multicellular small genus fresh water animal, the Hydra, has nerve cells without a well defined cerebral neural brain: And any unicellular organism; e.g., the Diatom(s), a major group of algae).
un-con-sci-ous, adjective (when the cerebral neural brain is in a slumber state from the automaton instinctive thought process—sleep).
half con-sci-ous, adjective; half con-sci-ous-ly, adverb (when the cerebral neural brain is in a simultaneous trance state during slumber, with the automaton instinctive “para-thought” process, and the immaterial mind—dream).
con-sci-ous-ness, noun (conscious, infused with awareness by the-Mind, through the autonomous psychosomatic thought (mental) fusion—pertaining solely to the man species—humans).
Tetraspace, Servacycle 24, 11 R.L. E.C. (Solar North): ENG conscious 2.
Gregorian: August 16, 2017.
Word Origin & File:
11 R.L. E.C., acknowledged and produced of Modern ENG, conscious 2: From con (L. prefix con-, meaning with, or together) + scious (L. suffix -scius, meaning having knowledge; but in this case, having automaton, instinctive, and “conditional” knowledgeable thoughts) = conscious (i.e., an automaton state of being with thought and knowledge qualities). The modern coagulum social state of “collective consciousness,” understands and make applications when combining the concept of conscious as one in the same with the-Mind—or with sentient—or with awareness—which is a definite misnomer. The matter of the fact is, conscious (which is, automaton thought process) functions without awareness: Such as with all animal species, that are capable of thought process (awakened and alerted), as well as with memory, but possesses no awareness—they are the species with mindless brains (i.e., conscious, not infused with awareness): Solely the human species are the ones in possession of mindful brains (e.g., conscious, infused with awareness by the-Mind). When the automaton somatic conscious is infused with awareness by the-Mind, the conscious is elevated to conscious + ness (O.E. suffix -ness, meaning state, or quality of): Hence, that the conscious is elevated in the state or quality of awareness—this is only possible by means through the infusion of psychosomatic autonomous thought process—pertaining purely and solely to man species, and not animal species. If it weren’t for psychosomatic fusion, the-Mind would be unable to infuse conscious with awareness, that is, for the species of man.
[Definition Posted by: Sabiazoth]
[Writing & Concept, Created & Produced by: Sabiazoth]
[Aspaty: Tetraspace, Servacycle 24, 11 R.L. E.C. (Solar North)]
[Revised: Monospace, Holocycle 5, 12 R.L. E.C. (Solar North) / Gregorian: January 21, 2018]